50,204 - The number of students committed to graduating from ļž–”÷Ī≤•app school prepared for college and work.
- 4,591 - The number of teachers determined to live up to our unparalleled role in ensuring the achievement of our students.
- 117 - The number of schools with principals who demonstrate the vision to build positive school communities focused on academic achievement.
- 3,500 - TThe number of classroom aides, social workers, counselors, custodians, and other support staff who understand that our students must be safe, healthy, and supported in order to achieve at the ļž–”÷Ī≤•appest possible levels.
- Countless - The number of families and community members supporting our students and advocating for the ļž–”÷Ī≤•appest quality education.
- (Also known as your "right-to-attend" or "assigned" neighborhood school).
- Review School Profiles or compare schools.
- Download School Data Sets that give you a snapshot into the progress that ļž–”÷Ī≤•appschools have made.
- Review our Stakeholder Survey Results.
- Conduct Research or Obtain Confidential Data